Páginas

quinta-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2013

A Tribute To Harry Styles

(Put the musics !! I hope the lyrics of songs say what I mean and I do not know how to say!)

I'm here to wish a BRILLIANT birthday to my husband, Harry. A magical birthday to you! I Love you SO much! 




You are crazy since kid. You are handsome since baby. You are perfect  since always. 





             You are so hot to me?


Please wake up!!







Ok...Forget it! I love this guy :



Thank you for being my inspiration every day! No you do not know what I would do in my life ... you makes me want to be more! Do you know? I hope one day I can hug you tight in and feel your sweet smell ... thanks!





Harry...thanks for everything! Love you! My cupcake!!

#Brazil Loves You! <3






                                                                                       Styleskisses and Horanhugs





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário